Here are a few pictures that my fabulous friend Mackenzie took for David and I to remember the pregnant days when they are long gone and our little one has made his appearance in this world.
This one cracks me up...we were messing around for Kenz, being silly.
Yes Wyatt, your parents are weird...
5 comments:
These pictures are so cute Kim!! I love it! :)
Beautiful, Kim! Maternity pictures are so fun to look back on once the baby is born!
Love them!! I want to see more!
Haha..that last one is awesome..oh Dave. :) Nice work Kenz! You guys look amazing...keep up the good baby growin' work..we're almost done, Nim!
xxx
Yay, so cute! Hey just be lucky you are fortunate enough to have that big belly that keeps you from sleeping on your stomach !! :)
You are almost there, and next week is your last week at work.
Love you,
Min
Post a Comment