baby mama
Aw, belly pics, yay!!!!
nim! you are glowing - the true sign of an expecting mother. LOVE you! p.s. your hair is long - that means it has been too long since the last time i saw you :(
Nimmy! You're gorgeous! :)
I checked in last week, but didn't have time to leave a comment.I'm so glad you were able to hear the heartbeat. I'm excited to watch your journey knowing I'm right behind you. It's sort of like a peak into the future... ;0)By the way...the baby bump looks great!
i see no bump! that's just a flat nimmer belly. i think next month will be a better bump :)
congrats on the bump!!! :) xoxox
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw, belly pics, yay!!!!
nim! you are glowing - the true sign of an expecting mother.
LOVE you!
p.s. your hair is long - that means it has been too long since the last time i saw you :(
Nimmy! You're gorgeous! :)
I checked in last week, but didn't have time to leave a comment.
I'm so glad you were able to hear the heartbeat. I'm excited to watch your journey knowing I'm right behind you. It's sort of like a peak into the future... ;0)
By the way...the baby bump looks great!
i see no bump! that's just a flat nimmer belly. i think next month will be a better bump :)
congrats on the bump!!! :) xoxox
Post a Comment