Here is a list daddy and I made of the words and phrases you say up to this point:
• Dada
• Mama
• Mommy
• Mom
• Baby
• Ball
• Wyatt
• Wow (I taught you to say this to me when I ask how I look)
• Water (you also say WaWa when you want your sippy cup)
• Baba (bottle, although you haven’t had this anymore since you turned 1 and we took it away)
• Shoes
• Stinky (you learned this because we always pass a spot in point loma that smells like a skunk and mommy yells “stinky”)
• Bite (this is how you ask for food)
• Brush or Brushy (what you call your toothbrush and toothpaste)
• Bath
• Uh-oh
• Bye
• No
• Fish (goldfish crackers)
• Papa (david’s dad)
• PooPoo
• PeePee
• Push (you say this to ask to push the doorbell, shut the door, or push the code on the gate to get in)
• Cheese (string cheese)
• Yay (you say this as you've completed something you're proud of while clapping)
• Ya (you say this when I ask if you want something, like certain foods etc...)
• No-No (you say with a finger shake)
• Dog (Rocky was your BFF at Christmas time at Grandmas)
• Hi (currently only said on your cell phone, not to people)
• Hello (same as hi)
• Dora (she's on your yogurt and you love it)
• Oh-No ( I have no idea where you got this…I taught you uh-oh and this you picked up)
• All done! (you say this when you're done eating in your high chair, when i park the car in the driveway at home or you close a book)
• There he is! (you say this when we play peek a boo)
things about you:
• You graduated to size 4 diapers
• you have 16 teeth!!
• you are slowly transitioning into 12-18 month clothing. somethings are still a little too big.
• You won’t let us feed you anymore. You are a big boy and feed yourself. I’m not a fan of the mess I get to clean, but secretly, I’m so proud of you! Even with yogurt everywhere!
• I have told you “no-no” so many times about touching the toilet that now when you come into the bathroom you yell “NO” at it. Cracks me up! Buy hey…you don’t touch it anymore!
• Speaking of “no-no” you say “no-no” and shake your finger when saying it like mommy taught you.
• You’re highly obsessed with our cell phones. You walk around all over the house having pretend talks on them.
• We must not feed you enough dinner because as soon as you wake up you ask for a “bite” and run to your highchair.
• You run everywhere! When we let you down at the zoo, you just run and run. Occasionally you will stop and check out an animal or two but then you’re off and running again.
• You love bath time. When Daddy asks “are you ready for your bath”, you run to the door and bang on it. When he gets you out you immediately ask for your “brushy” (toothbrush and toothpaste). You hold one in each hand. in order to let daddy brush your teeth though he has to sing the Raffi toothbrushing song or else you scream.
• We’re currently having to train you to go to bed on your own. You used to calmly come lay down with mommy and fall asleep, but now you just want to play until you drop. You cry for about 2 mins. and you’re out. A couple of nights lately you've just rolled over and fallen asleep, no tears when we set you down!
• You bring me my slippers when you see them lying around. So cute!
• You love climbing up on the couch.
• You are SO good at shape sorters! You just got a new one for Christmas and nailed it on the first try! SO proud of you!
• Daddy and I have caught you throwing away stuff in the trash...and it's actually trash!!! we have no clue how you know the difference????
• Your favorite book is "Who's Baby am I". You even repeat "Polar Bear" when we get to the last page. then say "All done."
• You love your push car especially when we push you all over the Zoo in it.
• You've been pooping in the tub! Just about every night for a week :(
• You give awesome high-fives!
• When we ask you to go get certain things from around the house you bring the correct item back...a few are: books, your golf clubs, legos, clothing items like pants and shirts, sippy cup or snack trap, a diaper, etc... You can't say the words yet but you know what they mean.
• The songs you currently do hand motions to are: “Wheels on the Bus”, “If You’re Happy and You Know It” and “Itsy Bitsy Spider”
• Animals sounds you make: Lion, Elephant, Monkey…we’re working on Dog currently
15 Month picture:
2 comments:
Love the new blog layout! Wyatt is soooo cute! Love all the updates on what he is doing:)
you forgot about the fingers under the bathroom door :) Love you WyBug!! I had so much fun visiting you last weekend. Love, Aunty Kenzie*
*the next word you should learn :)
Post a Comment