Because I can't find it anywhere...and I don't even have a baby bump yet!!
Here are the features of my new body:
1. sleepiness (from my head to my toes)
2. breasts (sore, sore, sore and busting out of my "B" cup)
3. bladder (i am one with the toilet)
4. nausea (who ever named it "morning sickness" you're a liar)
5. constipation (I drink so much H2O and fiber bread and I still have a fear of getting hemroids!)
6. my complexion (is like a junior high boys)
7. burping and farting (geez, am I still a lady?)
8. focusing (I'm sorry, what did you say?)
9. hunger (you'd think i never feed myself)
10. tears (happy or sad...they're a coming)
11. discharge (too much information? i'll just stop right here)
So after all that delightfulness...who wants to join me?
Look below at my little blueberry...it's all totally worth it.
3 comments:
Have you read Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy? You will get a kick out of that. It awesomely illustrates all the things you just mentioned, and then some. I feel your pain, mama!!!
Oh Mama Nimmer...I hope you know I am right there with you. And..although my boobs aren't "sore"..they are already getting bigger...look out world...I'm not sure there will be a bra big enough. :)
Lots of fun, huh? :) I remember all of those things all too well.
Congratulations on that lil blueberry!
Post a Comment