background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Blueberry

Last week was our 8 week appointment, and it was the most amazing day ever. Not only did we get to see our little one, but also a very strong heartbeat!! I get tears again just thinking about it!

Here is our little blueberry - 8 weeks



I call the baby blueberry because each week on babycenter.com they tell you a different fruit or nut or something that compares to the size your baby is currently...blueberry has been my favorite so far and it stuck, I think it's kinda cute.

Our due date is September 25th!

6 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Nim! Amazing!! You're going to be a Mama!!!!

i love you (& the little blueberry),
kenz

Anne said...

Isn't it such an amazing moment to see your baby on that screen for the first time? I am so so so so happy for you. Looking forward to all the updates on Baby Blueberry!!!

The Olson Family said...

I love it! We called Dillan our gummy bear for awhile. So fun to have nicknames. What a miracle Kim....so excited for you! What hospital will you deliver at??

matt and whitney said...

that's a great picture! (although i think i would have thought the yolk sack was the head without your arrows :) love to you, papa, and the blueberry :)

...Crystal... said...

So tiny and so precious. I love your little blueberry (babycenter.com is the best). I'm looking at your countdown and it says 221 days...you don't know how fast that will go! Blueberry Smith will be here before you know it! Love the new "Baby Mama" blog. I'm so happy for you and Dave!

Emily said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! He/she is already so cute! Takes after you obviously. Congrats again and again. And thanks for sharing the fun pics and stories! Love to you!