background

Monday, April 13, 2009

He's got my Back...I mean Belly :)



yep...somebody thinks he has sympathy weight :)
So this is the belly at 16 weeks (and David's). It's true, on the weekends, when I eat, he eats, but he's not really getting big, it's all in his head. Everyone can push their stomach out like that...I just can't suck mine in!

Today I had my 16 week appointment and got to hear "his" heartbeat again. I love that sound...my little helicopter. His heartbeat is 143-145 beats per minute. My doctor said everything sounds good, and all my tests are fabulous...She said I'm the perfect amount of pudgy :) I'm a healthy girl!

Here is the progression of the belly bump

Thank you to everyone for your help and advice on the maternity clothes. I found some good stuff this past weekend and should be good for a while! As you can see from the pictures, my jeans are still hanging in there!

*photo compliments of Mrs. Whitney Harvey

5 comments:

Anne said...

You are too cute. I love all the belly pics!!!

matt and whitney said...

haha, dave is a little further along than you :) you guys are funny. the belly progression pictures all in one place is a greta idea...makes an online "flipbook" of your belly growing if you go fast :) xoxo

...Crystal... said...

Love the pic! JB told me Dave was a little concerned about his "sympathy weight," but I'm sure he has nothing to worry about. This photo needs to go in baby boy Smith's book. :)

Deanna said...

Love it! That is what husbands are for:)

Emily said...

So cute!! Just wait until sympathy labor David...