background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Cleaning? Nesting?

Some call it nesting...I call it Spring Cleaning, but what do I know.
What I DO know, is that the picture below is just the tip of the iceberg!
It is amazing what 5 years of bringing stuff into our home and never getting rid of anything can do.
Our second bedroom has always been a mix of an office, library, guest bedroom, and storage room for all of David's surf, guitar and golf stuff. For the first time in 5 years this room will have a purpose. Slowly but surely over the next couple of month's this hodge podge room will become a Nursery!
I bet you're all wondering where all the stuff that was once in there is going to go?
Don't you worry, I have MAD organizational skills.
Let the nesting begin! :)

Good-bye Junk!!

2 comments:

matt and whitney said...

good job, kimberly! hey...wait a minute...that is my bridesmaid dress on top of that pile!!!! ya jerk! haha :)

Kelli Henderson said...

I am right there with you Nimmer! Can't wait to see what you come up with!