background

Thursday, June 18, 2009

99 days!

I’m not good at waiting…I think I’ve repeated that over and over in other posts. I mean I was the kid that shook her packages cause I couldn’t wait until Christmas morning for goodness sake. I don’t do that anymore of course :)

But today, I looked at my pregnancy countdown and I’m at 99 days left already!! Double digits! I can’t believe it! When I first put that countdown on my blog I had like 220 something days and now I’m at only 99 days left! I was told when I hit the half way mark time would just fly and they weren’t kidding.

I’ve had so much on my mind lately and it’s a miracle I get any sleep, and even more of a miracle since I have to occasionally pee in the middle of the night. A lot of prayer requests are in order, many I can’t put on my blog for the privacy of those involved, but here is one in particular that has touched my heart. My good friend Amy’s cousin delivered her baby boy at 26 weeks gestational. Please pray for their family as they go through this difficult time. You can follow their journey here: Jackson Vogt
Please pray for me and Wyatt as we countdown these remaining 99 days.

Side note: I totally thought I saw David Cook from American Idol Downtown at Horton Plaza today...totally second guessed myself and just kept on walking. So this afternoon after I mailed out my proposal I Googled his concerts. Oh, yeah, he's just playing at Del Mar Fair tonight! Damn, I totally saw him and didn't say anything! Like, "I was totally rooting for you" (even though I never voted, but who cares right, he won!) ok, that's it, just had to share my star sighting. Gosh, I don't even own his CD, I feel like I should go buy it now or something.

3 comments:

Anne said...

99 days, wow, he's going to be here before you know it!!!

matt and whitney said...

YAY...double digits! it's going fast!! wyatt will be here before we know it! praying for many of the same things you are!

Emily said...

Hey Nimmer! Can't wait to meet baby Wyatt! 97 days will fly I'm sure. Love to you guys.