background

Monday, June 1, 2009

What's in a Name?

This past weekend David and I flew to San Francisco with my mom for her birthday. We had a fabulous time and this little girl did some serious hill walking. I should get a medal...seriously. If you're ever in SF and get off the cable car at California and Jones and walk down and then back up that hill, you'll think I'm amazing. David and I didn't get to bike the Golden Gate Bridge this time but I'll be ready next time when I'm not so front heavy.

Happy Birthday Mom!
(freezing on Pier 39)


After a weekend of crazy kicking from "thumper", David and I caught the little ninja in the act and actually saw my stomach moving when he was kicking. It was the coolest thing to see that he's gotten so much stronger in just a week. And while we're on the subject of "thumper"...I think I'm done giving him little nicknames. I figure since his dad calls him by name everyone else can too. Our baby boy will be Wyatt Parker Smith. For those that don't know, his first name, Wyatt is David's middle name and also David's dad and grandpa's. His middle name, Parker is my maiden name.

So come September we'll be welcoming WYATT PARKER SMITH!!!

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I love it Nim!!! LOVE IT!! Can't wait to meet baby Wyatt :) But first I have to see you and your belly!! (seriously. no. seriously.) Grad school is making me into a bad friend...I'm so sorry :( MISS YOU!!!

Anne said...

That is an awesome name! I love it.

The Olson Family said...

Kimmy!!!!! Love the name!!!!! Can't wait to meet him! Dillan and Wyatt will be buddies......

Derek and Kelsey said...

I love his name, Kim! Very, very cute. It was fun to spend some time with you guys when we were there a few weeks ago!